Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 16 - 4th Interlake Address Goal Reached - Deland, Florida

Good Day,

Two weeks and two days into my Schwinn 150 Trek. One hundred and sixty-six point four miles completed. And today I reached my 4th Interlake Address Goal, the intersection of Interlake Avenue and Lake Winnemisett Drive in Deland, Florida. And of course I thought I might be near, Passamaquoddy. Just a hop, skip and a jump from Maine to Florida, via a flying dragon. Eh, Pete?

There’s no 4216 on Interlake Avenue in Deland as the end of this dirt road continues on to what appears to be a woods.


Continuing on this morning of my 13.5 miles I have arrived at the intersection of North Woodland Boulevard and East Anita Street, north of Deland, Florida. My next destination is Interlachen, Florida. To date I have cycled 166.4 miles, 5.04% of my Seattle goal.

Miles to Seattle   To Date Miles Remaining   % Completed  
3,301 166.4 3,134.6 5.04%


Supper tonight – Basa filets on tatsoi and red onion with a side of pommes de terre boulangère. And my weight is maintained.

The source of today’s episode of Upstairs Downstairs is the midst of World War I.

The Trek continues. Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment