Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 17 – 14 Miles On My Way to Interlachen, Florida

Good Day,

This morning’s Trek, on my way to Interlachen, Florida turns to the left west at the intersection of 17 and 40. My 14 miles reached Jerico Road and State Road FL40. I wave to the motorcyclist as he passes by.


I’m now using a new updated version of Google Maps. I’ve got to learn the new pluses and idiosyncrasies.

My 17th day Trek mileage is now at 180.4 miles. I’ve accomplished 5.47% of my 3,301 Seattle goal. Only 3,120.6 miles of my original goal to go. At this rate I will have finished my 3,301 mileage goal by Tuesday, July 30, 2013. Just remember I have increased, almost doubled the mileage by adding the Interlake address goals.

And I received a wonderful new gift for my Christmas birthday… Finally got one that works! And of course my subjects, The Pack, take it all in stride.




Upstairs Downstairs – Flash – Everyone is trying to his or her part for the War effort… I wonder if the screen writers were wondering about the psychology of persons as each handles the upheaval. Or just something to fill an episode??

Enjoy,
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment