Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 119 – Jim’s Trek – 20.5 Miles – I’m In The Middle of Somewhere - Minnesota

Good Day,

And I now I am in Minnesota and the 20.5 miles this morning on my Trek has me located in the midst of some farm fields on US 22. I’m headed north.  Total miles to date - 2,039.7,


On my Schwinn 150 Trek this morning, I, supposedly, burned 600 calories. My weight appears to be remaining constant and my blood sugar is definitely being kept at the norm. But would someone please turn off the pollen.

Our quilts: Colored Windows II, Coral Steps, and MEM911, are ready to be shipped to the International Quilt Festival of Ireland. Metropolis is complete and in line for delivery to HMQS in Utah. Cosmos’ Moon is in the final stages of being quilted. And our new design, Quilted Equality is now in process. Check out our status and updates at Quilts SB.


And yes today is April Fool’s Day, but it is also Fun at Work Day. My question, doesn’t this sound like a double whammy for getting nothing done on the job?

Today watching The Tudors, Natalie Dormer, Queen Anne, loses her position as Queen, and loses her head. Henry has cast her aside for Jane Seymour. Ms. Dormer obviously follows her royal lineages as, last night in the premier of the new season of Game of Thrones she is now Margaery Tyrell and betrothed to King Joffery Baratheon, the little wacko. Definitely a case of female characters more concerned with the power of the crown, historically and in fantasy.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment