Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 122 – Jim’s Trek – 20.6 Miles Today – 2,101.5 Miles Completed

Good Day,


And now is this the beginning of an early monsoon season in Tampa or the entrance of our 6th almost winter. One never knows what the hell our weather prognosticators are talking about. But all I know is that the Kabocha squash seeds I planted are welcoming the weather.


Finished my 20.6 miles this morning on my Schwinn 150. I’m located on MN-29 N immediately east of Lake Reno. Total miles today – 2,101.5.


Only 15 miles to my next Interlake address goal.

And now we can play cards with a little less worry about "marked" cards. Transparent cards and definitely nothing up my sleeve.


Henry’s word… not to be trusted. Very hard to see Colm Wilkinson’s head on a stake. The Tudors, under the influence of Thomas Cromwell have committed to genocide. Lady Mary and Lady Elizabeth accepted at Christmastide. Queen Jane is now with child.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment