Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day 120 – Jim’s Trek – 20.6 Miles – Still in the Fields of Minnesota

Good Day,

I just wanted to make sure that I burned 600 calories on my Schwinn 150 Trek this morning. And so, my morning's miles equaled 20.6. My time is 1 hour and 8 minutes on this 120th Day of my Tampa to Seattle Trek.


My location this morning is still in the State of Minnesota on Highway 55 West between 190th Street NE and 182nd Street NE. I believe that there is about 56 more miles to my next Interlake address goal.

The Label B marks my current location on my Tampa to Seattle Trek. The map shows my direct route, without including all my Interlake address goals. I am at 62.4% of my original Trek.


Supper last night – Grilled tenderloin steaks smothered in garlic butter mushrooms and Colcannon with kale. Blood sugar still maintaining an average of 100 and my belly measurement, without sucking it in, is holding at 36 inches, down from 44.

The English commoners and Roman Catholic adherents have risen up against King Henry in The Tudors. Cromwell is elevated in rank but Henry warns him with his life. With Anne Boleyn out of the way, Henry marries Jane Seymour but she has to wait for her coronation to Queen.

Just got the news in the mail that our quilt EssbeeCon has been selected to be judged in the “Above & Beyond” competition at the Denver National Festival Quilt Festival, May 2-5, 2013.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment