Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 133 – Jim’s Trek – 20.9 Miles – 19th Interlake Goal Achieved

Good Day,

I completed my Trek miles today and then I spent the remainder of the morning and early afternoon babysitting my Grandson. Play time, lunch fed and play time again, Grandpa is certainly due for a nap. The Kid was out like a light. And now I am seated writing up my Schwinn 150 Trek.

I burned, pre-Kid, 601 calories and I cycled 20.9 miles. I reached my 19th Interlake address goal this morning. From my starting point I first cycled on my Schwinn 150 13.7 miles to Interlake Road in Hatton, North Dakota. I had to back track to County Highway 8 for the remainder of my morning miles. I have now completed a total of 2,329.6 miles. I am now located and headed north on County Highway 8.


I'm somewhere in the west of North Dakota. I am southwest of the City of Grand Forks, ND.

Henry VIII obviously had something for women who had the name Catherine. He, in this episode of The Tudors meets, soon to be widow, Catherine Parr. The Catholics in power are trying to stamp any shred of Protestantism. I don’t know if there was some dramatic license, but I never realized the amount of torture that may have been used during the period of the English Reformation.

Red fabric arrived, washed and the blocks for our Equality quilt are in process. Minor changes to the original design have been made, specifically to create interesting corners. The design for our new quilt Waterfall is well on the way.

Scallops for dinner tonight.

Be healthy, and enjoy.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment