Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Day 135 – Jim’s Trek – 20.8 Miles – iPhone Diagnosis

Good Day,


This morning I truly did not want to get on my Schwinn 150 and continue with my Trek… but I pulled myself up on the cycle and I completed 20.8 miles. I burned 602 calories. I endure, and so bloody glad that I did. I kept repeating to myself: I have to do this, I have to do this, I have to do this. Total mileage completed to date is 2,370.9.


I am headed north on ND 18 N and just about at 59th Street NE.

According to an interpretation of my Physical Biorhythm is that I am recharging in my low period. I am moving upwards into my positive range and should move into the “better” half of the cycle within the next couple of days. Today I am at, according to my biorhythm, at a “Physical low phase”. I need to “rest, regenerate powers, accumulate energy.


The graph is from MultiBiorhythm.

And I do like the quote of the day attributed to Albert Einstein –

If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.

Thank you PC for sending me the following about Dr. Eric Topol and the technology of the future of medicine. Check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=r13uYs7jglg Amazing!!!

The Tudors episode update – England takes Bologne. Henry’s getting old. The Catholics are plotting to burn the heretics, and the beat goes on.

Be healthy, and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment