Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, April 5, 2013

Day 123 – Jim’s Trek – 20.6 Miles – 18th Goal But No Spork

Good Day,

This morning in the rain, of Tampa Bay, I cycled another 20.6 miles. I reached my 18th Interlake address goal, Eddy’s Interlachen Inn at County Road 42 NE in Alexandria, Minnesota. Eddy’s Interlachen Inn is 1,727.0 miles in a direct route from my house in Tampa. The Inn is situated right between Lake Carlos and Lake Le Homme Dieu. My Trek, including my 18 Interlake goals, now totals 2,116.4 miles.


On completion of my 20.6 miles this morning I am located just about southeast of Lake Miltona. I am on MN-29 headed north almost at County Road 5 NE. Scenery – grassy fields, woods, two-lane road, and sky. My grand total miles on my Schwinn 150 Trek this morning is now 2,122.1.


And last night I tried a Heater Meals, Homestyle Chicken & Noodles in Gravy. Interesting is the only thing I can say. I did start to laugh when one of the items included was a pouch of salt water. The product did do what it says it would do, and it was self-contained. And I suppose if there is a blackout and some sort of emergency I would definitely be thankful… but. Is it Homestyle? Definitely not the way I cook. But it did heat up in the container in the plastic pouch in the box… and there were packets of seasonings, salt and pepper. And the cutlery included is a plastic spoon… I was expecting a spork.

The Tudors - A son, Edward is born to Henry… Queen Jane passes immediately away. And the purge of the “supposed” rebels is taking place.

And I continue. Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment