Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, April 12, 2013

Day 130 – Jim’s Trek – 20.8 Miles and 603 Calories – North Dakota

Good Day,


This morning’s ride on my Schwinn 150 racked up another 20.8 miles. My total Trek mileage – 2,268.4. I am headed north on highway N Dakota 18. I have just crossed over 25 Street SE, and about halfway to 24th Street SE. Fields as far as I can see, to all my directions: north, south, east, west.


My waist measurement is keeping constant. After 130 days I wonder what will happen at Day 150.


Today is Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day. Check out The Chive for their presentation of 40 unique grilled cheese sandwich recipes. And while I complete all my paperwork I might be munching on a good grilled cheese sandwich.

Supper last night – Irish Boiled Dinner but I substituted chicken for the beef brisket. Garlic, onions, carrots, red potatoes, turnip, green cabbage, beer, chicken broth, Bay leaves, peppercorns, olive oil, butter… Excellent and filling supper.

It appears that no keyhole in any doorway to the Royal bedchambers is sacrosanct. The Tudors present a number of interesting twists in the lives of Henry, Queen Catherine Howard, Lady Anne of Cleves, and Thomas Culpeper. Historically correct? Certainly would be thought-provoking to find out.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment