Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Day 144 – Jim’s Trek – 21.2 Miles – 20th Interlake Goal Reached

Good Day,

And today I reached my 20th Interlake Goal on my Tampa to Seattle Trek. This one goal is a wee bit out of the way. (Ya think?) My goal is the Interlake Homes at Winnipeg Beach in Manitoba, Canada. This Goal is at the 2,557th mile of my Trek. Not really sure where the Interlake Homes are, but this is, the image to the right, where Google map directions led me, eh.


This morning after 21.2 miles I have now completed 2,562.5. I am now headed west again… (Yeah, that’s the right way to Seattle.) I am located at MB-231W about 5.7 miles west of the Town of Gimli, Manitoba, on the shores of Lake Winnipeg. And I’m now have in sights my 21st Interlake address goal location.

Spring is here in the northern hemisphere and today is Sense of Smell Day. Achoo… thank you allergies. Today is the day to promote one’s proboscis.

Episode 1 and 2 of VEEP… How do brainless politicians sell their lives to manipulate and be “Gepetto-ized”? It is pointless to ask why. The best of the VPs’ and VP-wanna-bees’ gaffes and conundrums are well written into the script of the Second Season of VEEP.

Top of our Equality Quilt completed. Now the quilting begins. It is a big quilt. Stay tuned to Quilts SB for updates.


And the squirrels are teasing the hell out of The Rats and Radar.  They jump from the trees to the top of the screen, to the white bird of paradise, then scurry along the screen, back-and-forth, back-and-forth... I believe that they are doing it on purpose.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment