Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 125 – Jim’s Trek – 21.0 Miles – Burning 600 Calories on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This morning I have sort of changed my daily goal… sort of. My Schwinn 150 Trek goal is now to complete 20.6 miles each day or burn 600 calories, whichever comes first. This morning I reached 600 calories at 21.0 miles. I have now completed 2,163.7 miles in 125 days.

This morning I am located on US-10 W and I’m on a bridge crossing over some railway tracks. I just crossed over Minnesota Street. Just down the ways a bit I passed through the City of New York Mills. This small city of about 1,200 is supposedly situated on the Continental Divide. I have another 156 miles to my next Interlake address goal.

And today is World Health Day, which celebrates the founding of WHO in 1948. The theme for 2013 is high blood pressure. My count this morning is 119/71. And my BMI today is 23.0 which, praise be, is now in the Normal weight category.

Today is Wash The Pack Day… All pandemonium broke loose, but they are all now calmed down taking in the glorious sun and a brilliant Sunday. The Tudors - Henry is searching for Queen Wife Number 4. The major factions in his court are waging matrimony to one a Roman Catholic or two a Protestant. Henry is insistent on eradicating the Pole Family.

Binding on Cosmos' Moon completed. Design specs have been detailed for Equality. Check out Quilts SB for updates.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment