Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, April 29, 2013

Day 146 – Jim’s Trek – 20.0 Miles – 1,429 More Miles To Go on my Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Today I traveled 20.0 miles on my Schwinn 150 Trek. I have now passed the 2,600 mile mark – 2,601.9 miles. I am now averaging 18.1 miles a day. And I’m still in Manitoba closing in on my 21st Interlake address goal. (You’ll have to wait until tomorrow.)


I’m headed south on Manitoba 7 and located at the northern end of the Old Highway. Accordingly from my current location I now have a remaining 1,429 miles to reach my final destination in Seattle, Washington.

And I've been in one of those funks like “I want to eat well, but I don’t want to cook, and I really do not want to go to a restaurant” type of moods. And so I’m searching for those type of recipes that I really couldn't care less about the cooking part but ones that will take no time at all but yet will taste as good as if I spent all my effort and time in the preparation.


And what does one do when one has two left feet and today is the celebration of Dance Day? I suppose I could learn the Macarena or the Gangnam Style.

Speed did work, that is, the second half of the movie. My time to burn 606 calories, 1 hour and 4 minutes… and I traveled 20.miles. Not a very scientific study but, I wonder if I find some other visual clues, like fast-paced action movies that may, or not, increase my adrenalin and therefore increase my stamina on my Schwinn 150.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment