Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day 134 – Jim’s Trek – 20.5 Miles - And I Love to Cook

Good Day,


This morning I cycled on my Schwinn 150 through Larimore, North Dakota. My 20.5 miles today has me now located, headed north on 37th Street NE and just north of 20th Avenue NE. I am now approximately 209 miles from my next Interlake address goal. Stay tuned to see if I make this 20th Goal.

My numbers are stable and constant, this morning. I have completed 71.2% of my original Tampa to Seattle Trek. I am now beginning to add some extra miles and more Interlake address goals.

Supper, last night, was Vietnamese Stir-Fried Scallops on Rice noodles. Damn, I really do love to cook… especially when I too enjoy the meal. I love to experiment with food… and always dare myself to try something new.

The Tudors – Henry and England goes to war against France. Queen Catherine is left in charge… Obviously this war dragged out for some time as the episode ends with Henry surveying the battlefield and the ramparts of Boulogne.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment