Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 129 – Jim’s Trek – 20.3 Miles – I’m in North Dakota

Good Day,

Today I burned 601 calories on my Schwinn 150 Trek and clocked in 20.3 miles. This morning I passed through Dilworth, Minnesota to Fargo, North Dakota. And I did so very quickly with my feet high on my pedals. I am on 36th SE Street between 165th Ave SE and 164th Ave SE in North Dakota.


My total mileage today equals now 2,247.6. I am approximately 75.0 miles from my next goal.

The Tudors – Henry’s leg injury is getting worse and Queen Catherine is acting as a spoiled brat and teenager. There does not seem to be any great underlined alliances in the work, excepting it appears that everyone is just looking out for her/him-self.

Still waiting on the red fabric for our Equality quilt. The blue and yellow blocks are well on the way.

Tonight's supper - Chicken, turnips, carrots, and greens.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment