Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 199 – Jim’s Trek – 21.1 Miles - And Yes I’m Posting My Trek Late At Night

Good Day, or should I say, Good Evening,

Yes I am extremely late writing up my Day 199’s Trek on my Schwinn 150. My destop PC is in the shop... I haven’t got it back, and I am writing on my Laptop. I am not truly a laptop/notebook person. That’s just the way it is.

This morning I cycled on my Schwinn 150 another 21.1 miles and I burned 611 calories. To date on my Trek, my virtual Trek from Tampa to Seattle, I have now completed 3,712.3 real miles. Yes there is no wind in my face, no bugs in my teeth, but I do have real bruises and real chaffing... in places that I never knew could chafe before. I use a lot of hand lotion.

Today I am located at the Marker on Highway US-2 W just west of Loon Lake in Montana. I’m at the intersection of McKillop Creek Road.


I do not have my SnagIt software on my Laptop. Therefore I am trying to use a couple of Microsoft products to capture images. Hope they work.  Here is an image of my location on the road.


This morning's Trek viewing pleasure was the second-half of The Pirates of The Caribbean - On Stranger Tides. Everyone is looking for the Fountain of Youth. And now I know why there are sink holes and all the retirees in my home State of Florida. Until Number 5 is filmed I will have to now find a new movie or serial to watch on my next Trek days.


Tonight's supper was something completely new, a dish I have never attempted before. It was Dan Dan Noodles, not Figliola, but Dan Dan.  Very simple and easy to make... and just delicious.  I ate a double serving.  Ground pork, garlic, ginger, Thai chilies, corn noodles, and a bunch of Asian condiments and peanuts.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment