Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Day 207 – Jim’s Trek – 20.3 Miles – 24th Interlake Address Goal Reached

Good Day,


Saturday morning’s Trek on my Schwinn 150, I cycled 20.5 miles. At mile 3,876.4 I reached my 24th Interlake address goal today. My 24th goal was the Interlake Pharmacy on 700 West Ironwood Drive in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.


I am located 5.2 more miles south on Highway US-95 S. This is my 3,881.6th mile on my Schwinn 150 since I began in early December. I am headed towards West Mica View Road. I am now about 16 miles from the Idaho Washington state border.

Now on to my 25th Interlake address goal and all-things-being-equal my final destination. Only 340 miles more.

Thank you Bill Maher. Bill Maher: “Sarah Palin heard that Snowden was incognito and called for a full scale invasion of Cognito”. I am planning a new trek to Cognito Inc. in New York.


Episode 4 of The Newsroom – Gabrielle Giffords is reported as being shot. I love the statement that Don states, and I’m paraphrasing, “Doctors are the final purveyors of the medical finality of life, not a news agency.”

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment