Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day 197 – Jim’s Trek – 20.3 Miles – 23rd Interlake Goal Reached on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

I am a wee bit late writing up my day’s posting to Jim’s Trek. Just got back from lunch celebrating Andy’s birthday. Thank you J&B. Nice quaint place for lunch in Dunedin, Café Alfresco.


And this morning I did completed my cycling regime on my Schwinn 150. I finished 20.3 miles. At 10.7 miles earlier today I reached my 23rd Interlake address goal, Daily Interlake, East Idaho Street, Kalispell, Montana… The Daily Inter Lake is a newspaper.


I then continued on heading south on Highway US-2 W. My 20.3 miles takes me to the intersection of Kila Road. Today I have completed 3,669.7 miles on my Tampa to Seattle Trek on my Schwinn 150.


Today on Day 1 of my no-diabetes-med my blood sugar count showed in at 113. I expected a slight increase… but the next number of days will tell. My blood pressure registered at 110/76 lower than yesterday. There most positively something about this exercise thing… and I’m not getting any younger. But I do live in the State of Florida, the home of the fantastical Fountain of Youth. Who knows?


Pirates of the Caribbean – At World’s End finished… Battle scenes definitely assisted in my speeding up in my cycling. I wonder if there was some significance of filming the marriage of Elizabeth and Will in the middle of a maelstrom and a sea battle. Next film of the Series On Stranger Tides, 2011.


Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment