Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 201 - Jim’s Trek - 20.6 Miles - Libby, Montana on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Today’s mileage on my Schwinn 150 totaled 20.6. This morning I cycled to the City of Libby, Montana, population about 2,630. Libby is located in Kootenai National Forest. My total miles to date are 3,754.1.

My final Seattle destination is just around the corner. Thirty-two more miles of Montana, and then Idaho and next Washington. I have begun creating the road-map of my virtual tour back to my home in Tampa...


My blood sugar is still holding down at an average of 101.8. Results are good on Day 5 on my Schwinn 150.


And we are in the midst, and on the edge of the next generation or revolution of the Internet. The Internet of Everything is the new catch phrase. IoE is where we, the human race, this world, and who knows what else, are going. And all will be connected.


Cisco believes IoE brings together people, process, data, and things to make networked connections more relevant and valuable than ever before — turning information into actions that create new capabilities, richer experiences, and unprecedented economic opportunity for businesses, individuals, and countries.


In some ways I wish I was a couple of decades younger... Don’t get me wrong. I enjoy being me and I am enjoying being my age, but there is so much more out there that I just would like to learn and see happen. I’m not looking for a bucket list, I just want to experience, as best as I can.

Last night supper of Spicy Shrimp Lettuce Wraps was very good, but one hell of the mess. Needed a lot of napkins. I think I made each wrap just a tad bit too big. But certainly tasted good. And now I want to make Lobster Raviolis.

Finished watching The Full Monty. My next movie for my Trek watching pleasure is Pitch Perfect. A mish-mash of plots from Glee, Animal House, and Weird Science, et al, all about collegial relationships at a local university in the area of acapella singing. I needed something brainless at the moment.

Been reading up on the new techniques of crocheting.  Also I am now creating an original new quilt design, thanks JG, The Bird House.  Oh yes, and we are working on quiet a number of other projects.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment