Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 42 – (Day 265) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.0 Miles – On My Schwinn Nearing Sacramento

Good Day,

Yes, another 21 miles on my Schwinn 150 this morning. I am headed east on County Road 22 towards County Road 124. Check out the elevated railroad. Tomorrow I will be cycling through Sacramento.


I am burning a daily average of 626.9 calories. Burned calories equals more to eat.

Jim’s Trek is now closing in on 20,000 pageviews… Not bad considering a real exercise and a virtual journey averaging just over 70 pageviews a day. I now am down to 280 more miles to reach to my next Interlake destination.

iGoogle is going away, it is being retired on November 1st. I have been re-teaching myself to use a new desktop layout. I am slowing weaning myself away from a format that I have been using for eight years. I am slowly deleting the gadgets that I have been using and have got myself so used to. I am now learning the intricacies of Google Chrome.

It’s a bird. It’s a plane. Well I’m not exactly sure what I should marvel at. From the Acorn Christian Enterprise co uk I am wondering if there is a match to Lois Lane or Lana Lang coupled to Mary Magdalene. And the copyright and trademark infringement? If the dude from Krypton does not have an issue, why do so many persons get so bent out shape trying to protect their small corner of the world?

Colored Windows II and Civil War Re-Enactment I are packed and shipped to the Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza XX. Work continues on the quilting of Blumish Two. The inner top of our Sea Foam afghan is now complete. I am now back-threading in the loose ends.

Mad Men in the new season, number 4 are off and running with the story line of building the new business. Don and Betty are ironing out the boundaries of their newly divorced lives. Next?

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment