Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Day 67 - (AD 290) - Jim's Trek Part II - The Sequel - 21.3 Miles - On El Mirage Road in California

Good Day,

This morning cycle jaunt on my Schwinn 150 was 21.3 miles and I burned 617 calories. I continue to cycle even to the chagrin of some naysayers who predicted that I could not do it. My Trek has continued now for almost 290 days since December 2, 2012. And this is the actual physical and real part of the Trek.


Today my virtual Trek has me just located on Avenue P, not in D.C. but in the desert in California. The highway is also appropriately named El Mirage Road.

Only 2,519 more miles left to return home. And the rain is back here in Tampa...and more exercise on a moving day.

Our new Vanderbilt afghan is beginning to take shape. All colors have been chosen, and we're psyched. The quilting continues on our new Tampa Kaleidoscope quilt. We really shocked how large this new quilt construction will be.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment