Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, September 20, 2013

Day 59 - (AD 282) - Jim's Trek Part II - The Sequel - 21.7 Miles - 33" at 5,500 Miles on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Today I cycled another 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 150. I am now located at CA-33 S/West Side Highway and heading toward Lerdo Highway. And if I don't want to read Herman Melville's Moby Dick I just do not pick up the book.

This morning I topped 5,500 miles; that plus another 6.9. I had to look at myself in the mirror and realized that there has definitely been a body reshaping over these past 282 days. I began my Trek with a 44" waist and this morning's measurement realized a 33-inches. Hot damn! This cycling does work...over time. Isn't that correct, Ishmael?


And there is now 316 miles, both actual and virtual, remaining until my next Interlake address goal. Definitely the challenge to myself, Cap'n Ahab.

Just found out that I will still be without my PC until about Monday or Tuesday next week. I didn't realize exactly how much I do work, even with five blogs, on my desktop.

Learned about blocking afghans yesterday. Will have to schedule time to do both Double Entendre and Sea Foam to apply techniques. Our Blumish Two is just about completed and it is look pretty sweet. Check both Afghans SB and Quilts SB for updates and progress.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment