Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 52 – (AD 275) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.7 Miles –Still in California on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

And all I can say is Damn! And I'll say it again. Damn!


While I was cycling this morning, our most reputable and considerate electric company, Tampa Electric Co., sent through a tremendous surge of electricity that disabled and stopped, albeit for a short minute, all electrical instruments and appliances in the house. And after everything was back up and running, after the split moment, one of the five drives in my main PC was gone. Yes it is under warranty, and yes it can be fixed...BUT...and Damn.

I was in the middle of collecting notes and information for three of my blogs: Jim's Trek, A Genealogy Hunt, and Jim's Gotta Eat. I was also working on my draft of the CSHOA Newsletter. My PC is in the shop now for at least a long weekend. And yes I am using my Sony VAIO.

I did complete 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 150...and to KCL, the mileage check up of my Schwinn 150 is doing fine and dandy. 5,352.8 miles, my total miles to date, and if anyone asks I can and do reference a number of my files that I do keep in my Google Drive in the Cloud.


This morning my Trek on my Schwinn 150 has me located on US-101 S, the Bracero Memorial Highway, halfway between Chualar and Gonzales.


And today is Programmers' Day, as well as Peanut Day. I think that I need to try one or more of the 105 recipes from George Washington Carver's 1918 "How to Grow the Peanut and 105 Ways of Preparing It for Human Consumption."

And this morning's episode of The West Wing, The President meets with a shrink and Taiwan is set to test some missiles.

Be healthy and enjoy. I'll scream some more in private.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment