Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day 61 - (AD 284) - Jim's Trek Part II - The Sequel - 21.7 Miles - Brown Everywhere on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

And once again, this morning I cycled 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 150. I wonder if there is any significance to the fact that these last four days I have stopped, without any purpose at 21.7 miles. I wonder...


I am now located still on CA-33 S/West Side Highway, but I appear to have added another virtual/real highway, the CA-166 W. I am heading south and I did travel through the City of Maricopa. It looks like I will be trekking through some similar landscape for the next couple of days.

The question this day is do we need to listen to the voices of the few? No. Do I listen to the ranting of the insignificant single ones? No.  I do think that there is merit in a single voice with well-thought out ideas, but... is there any worth of a waste of grey matter over the rant of a nondescript Internet tap? No.

And I created a double harness for my Houdini rascal Radar.  Will this work?


My companion this morning is The West Wing. Thank you Netflix. President Bartlet has just been re-elected and the pace of the story lines do not stop. This is a good companion to my cycling as it keeps my mind focused.

And a new crocheted afghan has begun.  Stay tuned to Afghans SB for upcoming details. We will be checking and updating our Quilts SB schedule shortly.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment