Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day 56 - (AD 279 ) - Jim's Trek Part II - The Sequel - In California on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This morning on my Schwinn 150 I am surrounded eerily by six pairs of eyes. The Pack has increased by two: Mox, Harbor, Radar, Bella, Tinker, and Max. One hundred and ten pounds down to 10. And I cycle my 22.1 miles eagerly.


Reality check - a dude (of sorts) on a Schwinn 150 cycling, ringed by eager canines. Virtually, I am cycling on in California on Godfrey Road, and I come to a junction, San Marcos Road and Nacimiento Lake Drive. I take a right-hand turn on Nacimiento Lake Drive, and I am headed in a southeasterly direction towards Paso Robles. I am so glad that I can speak Spanish. ¿Sabes el camino a Paso Robles?

Check-in stats -
  • Location – Nacimiento Lake Drive, California
  • Sequel Distance – 22.1; Total 1,184.3 miles
  • Grand Total Miles – 5,441.4
  • Calories Burned - 615
  • Weight – 164.0 lbs; Total Loss – 6.8 lbs
  • Belly Measurement - 34"; Total Loss - 10"
  • Blood Sugar - 85 mg/dL
  • Blood Pressure – 110/71
  • BMI – 23.0
The West Wing has also become another habit, but I at times cannot separate reality and imagination. My current episode "The Black Vera Wang" causes me to think on the question of whether and taking into account the incident yesterday in DC at the Navy Yard, we are at peace or are we at war?

And while I am thinking...supposedly VGER, aka Voyager I, has left our Solar System. Okay I can buy that, not that I am in any way or strength fielded in the studies of astrophysics or space flight. But if the thing-a-ma-jig on the Voyager I, which was launched by NASA in 1977, and which was supposed to be able to measure the actual exit from our Solar System, broke in 1980, how the hell can we tell? My binoculars cannot see that far.


And this is what was served for supper last night. Check in at Jim's Gotta Eat for details. I'll be posting soon.

Be healthy and enjoy.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment