Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 45 – (AD 268) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.1 Miles - Stockton, CA and 5,200 Miles on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Today I now topped 5,200 miles on my Schwinn 150.

This morning I cycled 21.1 miles. I’m averaging 19.3 miles a day from when I began on December 2, 2013, but since the beginning of August my daily average has increased to 21.0 miles. My weight appears to be holding fast at 165 to 167 pounds and my blood pressure is within the normal range. This morning’s blood sugar count is 96 mg/dL and is within normal limits and I still remain off my diabetes medication. And my waist measurement is now at 34 inches. What can I say? This crazy Trek on my Schwinn 150 is working.


Virtually I am located today in Stockton, California, population about 296,000. It looks like I am on West Lane somewhere between the areas of Lakeview and Valley Oak.


And today is Fight Procrastination Day… Why? Yes I have a number of things that I have to do, but why today. I get around to it eventually.

Andy and I just got the news late last night that our two: Blumish Two quilt and Cosmo's Moon wall hanging, have both been accepted into MQX Quilt Festival - Pacific Northwest 2013, in Portland, Oregon. The Festival will be held October 9-12. You can check out the details for both Blumish Two and Cosmo's Moon at Quilts SB.

I am now totally engrossed in both Mad Men and The West Wing. Both provide a great mind treat will I’m either cycling on my Schwinn 150 or working on our Sea Foam afghan.

Yesterday I circumspectly began my new blog Jim’s Gotta Eat. Check it out. This is an experiment and who knows where this one will go.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment