Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Day 46 – (AD 269) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 22.0 Miles – Another Day on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Well today Saturday, I cycled another 22.0 miles on my Schwinn 150. My total mileage to date is now 5,223.4. I have not attempted to set a new goal except the one of my Trek back to Tampa…but I think that I am now considering the 10,000 mark. Why not?


I am currently headed south from Stockton and Manteca along Airport Way. To pinpoint my location I am just a bit further south than the intersection of Airport Way and Mortensen Road. I believe the next intersection is at Division Road. I can't see much ahead for the large truck in the road.

There is 194 more miles to go to my next Interlake address goal.


And today is International Salami Day… and I’m gonna use its cousin Chorizo for supper. Sorry, but I really am not apologizing.

There has been a good reaction to my new cooking site and blog, Jim’s Gotta Eat. Check it out… My next two upcoming posts will be about the inglorious Ramen noodle and a recipe that I am trying for Guisado de Pollo, pronounced gey (like key)-sah-doh duh poyo.

I continue to watch episodes of Mad Men while I cycle on my Schwinn 150. I'm now at Season 5 and Episode 5 – Signal 30. A dripping faucet and a quick examination of the character of Pete Campbell are themes of the episode. He still appears to me as a young man with a constant chip on shoulder.

Almost finished the threading of the yarn ends of the inner top of our Sea Foam afghan. Progress is great on our Blumish Two quilt. Check out updates and details at Afghans SB and Quilts SB.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment