Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day 64 - (AD 287) - Jim's Trek Part II - The Sequel - 20.5 Miles - Cruising in California on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This morning I finished 20.5 miles on my Schwinn 150. The 5,600 mile mark has now been reached. My total miles as of this 287th day of cycling is 5,613.3. My next Interlake address goal is 209 miles away. I still have 2,677 miles to go to return home to Tampa, Florida. All-things-being-equal this Trek on my Schwinn 150 is turning into a short exercise and body changing jaunt of just about 8,300 miles, give or take...


Currently I am heading in a southeasterly direction on CA-138 E/270th St W/W Ave C-6/Lancaster Rd toward Pacific Crest Trail.  Google Maps' photo-cars have taken images at night.  The resulting photo on my notebook is not to bright.  I just lightened up the image to realize that I have to be wary and careful of on-coming 18-wheelers.



J&B's new plantation is filled with fruit-bearing papaya trees. Just made myself a papaya, banana/strawberry yogurt smoothie. Also tried my hand at a Sum Tom.

I do not think that I will, even though I am probably lying, ever eat at a fast food restaurant ever again... Follow this link...Fast Food Fancy.

I have decided to become a weather prognosticator. Today is Day Three and there are only 37 days and nights left to gather up the gopher wood here in Tampa. We've been having a H2Ocane without the winds, just the water, the thunder and lightning. Slight breeze though. I wonder if I can use the Cypress wood in the back yard?

While I'm on this stream of thought, my question is... when do those without any reasonable level of education or common sense always think that it is their God-given (or Allah-given) right to foist their segmented and biased learnings upon other persons and relatives? There has to be some inverse correlation between the levels of fanaticism and the degree of education. I think I'm going to have some shrimp for supper.

Politicians can be now and should be assimilated and likened to anything beyond the philosophy of Dr. Seuss. Ted Cruz, born Canadian and now American at 42 years, with baccalaureates plus from Princeton University, Harvard University, and Harvard Law School is now brilliantly presenting the credibilities of the constituents who elected him to the US Senate. Horton hops on Pop. Cruz in on Green Eggs and Ham and waste the citizens funds and time.

Well I finished the first band of my Vanderbilt afghan. A beautiful 8 ½" by 50". I then realized I had made two distinct errors, errors to my eyes. I unraveled 42" and continued again.Our quilting pattern, on our longarm, for the inner top of Tampa Kaleidoscope really looks slick. Don't forget to check out Afghans SB and Quilts SB for our progress and updates.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment