Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Day 58 - (AD 281) - Jim's Trek Part II - The Sequel - 21.7 Miles - Have You Seen Kecks Corner?

Good Day,

Has anybody seen where Kecks Corner has gone? Population...well, there ain't any. This morning my 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 150 has me on CA-46 headed south east just past Kecks Corner, California. Seriously, where have all the people gone?


Today I can say that my 5,485.2 miles on my Schwinn 150 has definitely produced some results to this senior's body, that's if I am now classified as a senior. Hell, I noticed yesterday at the barbershop that on my next 62nd birthday my hair becomes less expensive.

My viewing pleasure on my Trek this morning was, and is continuing to be, The West Wing. It is a wonder that I never got involved with this show the first time around. It certainly is a good show just for a mental stimulus and acumen. The intelligent banter and repartee with the visual "walk and talk" pacing of the show can definitely wake me up in the morning. I have now watched episode 68, number 3 in Season 4. Only 87 more to go.

Question - Today is Talk like a Pirate Day... So who's got it wrong? What happened to Gasparilla held at the end of January beginning of February. So why was it set on June 6, 1995 by Misters Baur and Summers.


Last night supper was at Yummy Noodle House on Waters Avenue in Tampa. It is one of three Yummy restaurants in Tampa and the food is very, very good. Our table had dumplings, Shrimp dumpling soup, Beef on noodles, and stir fried Chinese Broccoli. And my blood sugar count this morning clocked in at 82.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment