Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Day 54 – (AD 277) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 22.0 Miles – Headless to Jolon

Good Day,

My 22.0 miles this morning on my Schwinn 150 has me located somewhere on County Road G14, also known as Jolon (pronounced He-lone) Road. Obviously I am en route to Jolon.


And I have only about 21 miles to my next Interlake address goal point. But I definitely have to be careful to avoid encountering the headless ghost of Alice Halloran as she searches for her head and her baby Clara who were killed in a tragic accident of 1898.

And tomorrow I will clock 5,400 miles and I will be able to check off my 30th Interlake address point in my overall Trek.  This is Jim's Trek.

The West Wing, 60th Episode - The US Poet Laureate, introduces Laura Dern as a character.  There are at least four other sub-plots continuing and interconnecting as Sorkin would have it.

The border of Sea Foam is nearing completion... It looks like I will have to block the Sea Foam afghan.  A review of Blumish Two is currently underway as we have decided to add part two of the quilting pattern to this new quilt.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment