Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 156 – (AD 382) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 20.8 Miles – 36th Interlake Address Goal Reached in Texas on My Schwinn 150

Good day,

Well this afternoon I cycled an additional 20.8 miles on my Schwinn 150. My Bright House appointments were supposed to be this afternoon. As opportunity would have it, the technicians arrived early this morning, way ahead of schedule…with my okay of course. Took me by surprise, and threw off my normalized routine, and I didn’t get to do my sit-ups.

Today’s cycling allowed me to reach two more objectives: 7,600 miles and my 36th Interlake address. The real address of my 36th goal is Interlachen Drive in Baytown, Texas. Close enough to sub for Interlake Drive.


My actual location today is now on I-10 E just about between two lakes; Lost and Old River Lakes. Up to this point I have been avoiding major highways but I thought that for this once I would ignore my own rules and jump on an Interstate to make up some distance. If I use the Google Maps options to ignore and avoid major highways the programming would take me via some absurd distance to reach my 37th Interlake address point. So there. My next Interlake address goal is about 215 miles to the east.


Today is Chocolate Covered Cherry Day…and I am waiting.

All pieces of 18 fabrics have been cut for our new and next quilt and wall hanging, BW 2010. This will be a companion piece to our BW 1950.  BW 1950  is composed of 16 fabrics. All-things-being-equal BW 2010 may provide that extra clue to the identity of BW 1950. A-New afghan/throw has increased to 14 ½” in length.


I’m still searching for a new video-cycling companion. Will let you know when I find.

Beware of flim-flam purveyors who try to sell you a spoon when you want a fork.

Be healthy and enjoy your flock of turkeys,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment