Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 177 – (AD 403) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.2 Miles – Mississippi on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Yes I am writing my Jim’s Trek posting much later in the day. I did cycle early this morning and I actually pedaled 21.2 miles on my Schwinn 150. I also completed 100 of my half-assed sit-ups. (I’m still not sure of this one’s belly is allowing me to execute a correct sit-up, but I am getting there… I think.) My total miles now equal 8,053.2.


This morning on my virtual Trek I am located on US-90 E. I have just passed the Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College – Jackson County Campus. I am headed toward Johnson Road.

Today we spent some time planning the Gulf Coast Quilt Art Network October 2014 show – Fiber Expressions. More details to follow.

Tinker the little one of The Pack has the loudest voice. Tinker is one of the three Rat Terriers. When she barks and yaps and screeches she is constantly coughing after the fact and sounds like a puny little dog with a deep hoarse cough. She never fails.

And on this early morning Max encountered the Snake-sicle.  Yup, that's right almost as big as him, and Max, another one of the Rat Terriers, is as bold as brass.  Needles to say I jumped...


Just a plain ole Southern Black Racer.  But I think he hadn't thawed out from the night before.


My morning viewing companion was another episode of Breaking Bad. Question – Would one go to such extremes if and only if one found themselves in similar circumstances? And definitely watch out for leaning ATM machines.


Be healthy and enjoy your flock of turkeys,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment