Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day 180 – (AD 406) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.7 Miles – Still in Alabama on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Well this morning I cycled another 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 150, and I completed another 100 sit-ups. And I have now surpassed the 8,100 mile mark, my total 8,117.0 miles.


Today I am headed east on Hwy 90 E/AL-16 E/US-90 E. I am still in Alabama and I have about 41 more miles to get to my next Interlake address goal. And tomorrow, well I think I will be crossing over into Florida. Yeah!

Now this is attention-grabbing and a wee bit thought-provoking. Should I celebrate Data Privacy Day? Or should I just skip that and enjoy Blueberry Pancake Day? I think that I do like blueberries better than I like data. Hard choice.

Okay, okay, I think I asked for some more interest to the storyline in Breaking Bad, and I think I got three. Two are about possible deals and the third is about a relationship. This should prove interesting.

Question – Am I imagining it or are there just an increasing number of references to AA or similar type meetings in TV and movie scripts?

Well our two Ladies, BW 1950 and BW 2010, the quilts and wall hanging are packed and ready to be shipped. Shortly I will be updating and providing details on our site Quilts SB. Quilting continues on Tampa Kaleidoscope. It should be off our Longarm by this coming weekend. Our A-New afghan/throw is continuing to grow as I continue to add rows of a combination of Fan and V-Stitch.

Be healthy and enjoy your flock of turkeys,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment