Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 174 – (AD 400) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.7 Miles – Last Day in Louisiana on My Schwinn 150


Good Day,

This morning I cycled 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 150. Today is my 400th day on my stationary bicycle. My total to date is now 7,988.2 miles.


I am headed east on US-90 E/Chef Menteur Highway toward Honey Island Marina Road. I am only about three more miles from the Louisiana Mississippi States border. It seems that there are only about 600 more miles until I finally arrive back home.


And yes I have been planning Jim’s Trek Part III. I have mapped out the starting and ending points. It’s going to be one hell of another virtual Trek. I wonder if my 62-year old legs will be able to keep up with the cycling on my Schwinn 150.

Last night’s supper was Beef Broccoli and Bean Sprouts over steamed Jasmine Rice. My blood sugar clocked in this morning at 104. My 3-month average is a good 98.8, and this is now 5-months without my diabetes’ medications.


And the answer is "Yes."  Yes, I do cook the majority of my meals.


The one thing that we can be assured of, Ms. Sarah Palin is just stupid, not dangerous…just plain Stupid. Wonder if she suffers from frozen brain cells?  Oh and cheer-leading practice in Alaska has been cancelled today due to frozen pom-poms.

I wrote my morning pages and I note from my writing that today may be a circular day…of questions.

Our BW 1950 and BW 2010 quilts and wall hangings have been accepted into the Notable Women Quilt Initiative in Oregon. Check Quilts SB for regular updates.

Be healthy and enjoy your flock of turkeys,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment