Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, January 27, 2014

Day 179 – (AD 405) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.5 Miles – Mobile, Alabama on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Another late day getting to my Schwinn 150. Few appointments and errands to run this morning. And I could easily lie and just write that I cycled and did my stint of exercise…but this exercise and cycling is for me. It is for no one else. I cycled 21.5 miles this afternoon. I have now cycled 8,095.3 miles since December 2, 2012. And yes I am keeping track.

Just like my writing of this Jim’s Trek. This is my journal. I am writing it to keep me going. You want to read it, that’s up to you. You don’t want to read it. Don’t. You know where your button is on your keyboard. You know where trash bin is on your Smart phone. This is my Trek. Period.

On the route, and per Google Maps, I am in Alabama on Government Boulevard just in the city limits of Mobile.



Another orchid is blooming. I think I remember this type of blossom on some corsage some time ago.

I’m trying to understand something. Why do the some of the current car commercials on TV highlight Pandora, Bluetooth, and the glove compartment of the advertised car? What the hell do any of these three things have to do with safe-driving, fuel economy, or just the positive features, if any, of the thing that should be working on the roads? I’m just asking.

And what exactly will the wording be on the November Florida ballot regarding medical marijuana? That is the question. Yes I signed the petition.

My viewing pleasure while I cycle is still Breaking Bad. I am currently in Season Two. It looks like am now at a point in the series where something has to happen to keep the plot line going. Something’s got to happen soon or I’m going to lose interest.

Be healthy and enjoy your flock of turkeys,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment