Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 155 – (AD 381) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.8 Miles – Still in Texas on My Schwinn 150

Good day,

First thing this morning 20 sit-ups. Next I fed The Pack. I am not sure that I understand Radar. I pick the bowls up from the floor in preparation of filling them for each one’s meal. The next thing I know he, Radar, has taken off to the farthest point away on the outside patio. He begins his yowling, and then I have to call him back into the kitchen. He goes through a number of goofy jumping jacks and then settles in to chow down his Buffalo kibble. Strange dog. Must be something with the ears.

Oh and all I have to do is bring out my camera and if I point it at him…he becomes a ferocious anti-paparazzi hound.

Had to run a couple of errand this morning, but as soon as I returned home I cycled 21.8 miles. My total miles now on my Schwinn 150 equal 7,582.5.


This morning my Trek has me located on East Wallisville Road, north of Baytown and east of Lynchburg, Texas. It appears that I only have a short distance left to reach my 36th Interlake address goal.

And the weather in Tampa is overcast and rainy as opposed to sunny with intermittent showers. But the orchids are blooming.

This morning I finished watching the last and 45th episode of The 4400. And there are no more visual episodes, but I have discovered that there are two books that follow where the series ends. And the books are already on my Kindle library. Now I have to find a new cycling watching companion.

The top of our quilt and wall hanging BW 1950 has been completed. Fabric has been sorted and chosen for its companion piece BW 2010. 4-New afghan/throw has now reached a length of 12 inches.

Be healthy and enjoy your flock of turkeys,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment