Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 163 – (AD 389) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.7 Miles – Still in Louisiana on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 21.7 more miles on my Schwinn 150.


This morning I am somewhere in Louisiana on LA-82 E just north of Dyson Ditch and on the southern shores of White Lake.

My stats are now –
  • Location – Dyson Ditch, Louisiana
  • Sequel Distance – Today 21.7; Total 3,495.3 miles
  • Grand Total Miles – 7,752.4
  • Miles to Go – 821.0
  • Calories Burned Today - 620
  • Weight – 168.2 lbs; Total Loss – 2.6 lbs
  • BMI – 23.4
  • Belly Measurement – 32”; Total Loss – 12”
  • Blood Sugar - 100 mg/dL
  • A1c - 5.06%
  • eAG – 99 mg/dL
  • Blood Pressure – 120/80
Temperature in Tampa has warmed up again. It is just part of our dysfunctional winter weather pattern. Bananas have been hung with care.


And our Orchids are blooming and beginning to do so.



Today I watched Chapter 4 of Netflix’s House of Cards. I am thoroughly captivated by the Washington drama. And then to top the mood I went to Hanks on Dale Mabry for lunch for the first time ever. As I waited in line to order my Seafood Gumbo, Fried Green Beans and Gator I momentarily expected Frank Underwood and his southern cronies to walk through the door.

Be healthy and enjoy your flock of turkeys,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment