Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Day 178 – (AD 404) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 20.6 Miles – Grand Bay, Alabama on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

At 4:30 pm I finished my daily cycling on my Schwinn 150. I cycled 20.6 miles and my total to date is 8,073.8. Yes I am late.

I accompanied son and grandson this morning to visit Elmo at Busch Gardens. We think we may have walked about 5 miles, give or take.


And this early evening I cycled across the state line from Mississippi to Alabama. I am located on Government Boulevard and the Spanish Trail in Grand Bay. I am only 85 miles from my next Interlake address goal.


Supper tonight was boiled potatoes and steamed crab legs.

I am exhausted. Good night.

Be healthy and enjoy your flock of turkeys,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment