Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 162 – (AD 388) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.2 Miles – Louisiana on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 21.2 miles on my Schwinn 150.  This exercise has become a routine and a part of my daily schedule.


I am currently headed east on LA-82 E/Grand Chenier Highway toward Pr 136/Sturlese Road. I am going to continue on to my next Interlake address point.

Okay, okay I am wondering about a question on a survey I just took. The question was "What gender do you identify as?" The choices: "Male, Female. Neither, Other." And "If other please specify." Well I can understand if one wants to identify as either "Male" or "Female" or "Neither", but I am very curious as to what would warrant an "Other" response. I wonder as to what the responses would be? I wonder if Bigfoot did have a chance to respond?


And today hidden amongst the annals of celebrations is Apricot Day and Static Electricity Day. Obviously I do not have too much to write about. But JLS your Day is January 13.

Enjoy and be happy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment