Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day 170 ½ – (AD 396 ½) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – No Miles – Day Off in Louisiana on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This morning, Day 396 ½, I just decided to take a day off from my cycling and sit-ups. No real reason. Just figured I needed to. I will return to my Schwinn 150 tomorrow.


I completed my 750 Words this morning and to date I have now written 147,090 words in 193 days. These are the number of words that I write first thing every morning before I write any blog entry.

And I need to review our schedule of quilt and afghan projects. I will be updating both Quilts SB and Afghans SB.


Craving last night for supper, Malaysian Chicken Curry. Extremely easy: Onion, Oil, Curry Powder and Paste, Chicken – boneless breast and thigh, Chicken Broth, Potatoes, Hard-boiled Eggs, Coconut Milk and Salt. Walk The Pack. All over rice. Excellent. So simple. Check Jim’s Gotta Eat.



Be healthy and enjoy your flock of turkeys,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment