Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 166 – (AD 392) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.7 Miles – 7,816.1 Miles at New Iberia, Louisiana on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 150. My total now equals 7,816.1 miles. Another goal, 7,800, surpassed. I had to cause what I wrote this early this morning certainly was not in keeping with someone who has too much of any type of direction. I needed my cycling to clear out the night’s cobwebs.


Today I am located on LA-677/Sugar Mill Road in New Iberia, Louisiana. I am headed northeast on toward Daspit Road. I think I am just around the corner from my next goal.

And The Pack goes crazy as the annual insect and creepy crawly inspections is done. At it is at these moments that I tried to get the inspectors to consider The Pack as non-invited pests… but no such luck.

Anyone for a cup of coffee, or tea, or even a can of cola…Michael Yassa, an assistant professor of psychological and brain sciences at Johns Hopkins, and his team of scientists found that caffeine has a positive effect on our long-term memory. Their research, published by the journal Nature Neuroscience, shows that caffeine enhances certain memories at least up to 24 hours after it is consumed.

Work continues on the last third of our BW 2010 quilt and wall hanging. The length of our A-New afghan/throw has been increased. More bands have been added.

Be healthy and enjoy your flock of turkeys,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment