Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 182 – (AD 408) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.8 Miles – Back in Florida on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Well this morning it was bloody cold. And for a youngish elder gent from the throes of the winters north of the 49th parallel, this is Florida and I'm not smiling cause there was no sunshine. Praise be that I have my Schwinn 150 to get my blood circulating and thawing.

This morning I completed 21.8 miles on my Schwinn 150. I have now completed 8,158.0 miles. On the first part of my journey or Trek I finished 4,257.1 miles and on my return journey, Part II, I have to date completed 3,900.9 miles. And I feel real good about myself.

And I am now back in the frigid north of Florida. At 1.7 miles of my 21.8 miles this morning I crossed the state line into Florida. This virtual land is now my land. It is about 438 miles remaining to arrive back at my home address in Tampa.

This morning I also reached my 38th Interlake(n)address goal point. My next goal is Interlaken Street in Pensacola, Florida.  Looks like this Interlaken Street weaves its route under the Interstate.


I am now located on West Main Street in Pensacola.


My blood sugar count, without any of my diabetes medication, this morning was 91.  My supper last night was Spicy Chicken with Peanuts, Sauteed Bok Choy and Mushrooms, Steamed Rice, and homemade Banana Cake with a strawberry sauce.  What can I say?  I love to cook and I love to eat.  Check out my Jim's Gotta Eat site.

Next stop my 39th Goal.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment