Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 157 – (AD 383) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.0 Miles – Almost To Winnie, Texas on My Schwinn 150

Good day,

This morning I cycled 21.0 miles on my Schwinn 150. This means that I have now cycled 7,624.3 miles since I began my Trek on December 2, 2012. And 44.2% of my pedaling has been my current return trip from key point in Seattle.

And it just hit me that my previous viewing companion, The 4400, all 45 episodes centered around Seattle. This was not intentional and I am a bit thick at times...but I would venture to say that there is some glimmer of synchronicity in my intended and untended methods. And if you don’t understand this, don’t worry, I do.


This morning I am located just west of the Town of Winnie, Texas; population of about 3,300. I am on the service road running parallel to I-10 E. I am approximately 40 miles from the Texas Louisiana States’ border.

The construction of our BW 2010 quilt and wall hanging has begun. Check Quilts SB for details. Our Cosmo’s Moon quilt and wall hanging has begun its voyage to Colorado for the MANfestations exhibit and presentation at the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum. The exhibit will run from January 39 through April 29.

Pick your choice for Day of the Year: Spaghetti, Hypnotism, Pop Music Chart, World Braille, and/or Trivia. So the idea is your choice…celebrate whatever you want.

Last night I had to use up the remaining Kumquats that I picked from CK’s tree. And I decided to make some Kumquat Cranberry Chutney. Check my update to Jim’s Gotta Eat.

Be healthy and enjoy your flock of turkeys,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment