Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day 169 – (AD 395) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.0 Miles – Louisiana on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 21.0 miles on my Schwinn 150.

Accordingly I am headed northeast on Highway 90 E/US-90 E toward Exit 189.  I am still in Louisiana.


And today, since 1973, is the celebration of nothing. That's right today is Nothing Day. So I can relax and not spend too m uch time thinking about something to write about in my Jim's Trek blog.

Well last night I definitely ate a plate that pushed my blood sugar counts up this morning to 111.  It was a wonderful dish of pasta and sausage, green peppers and onion, smothered in mozarella cheese.  I know I should have eaten only half a portion, but it was so damn good...and I hadn't been to CDB Pizza for so many years that I had forgotten how good their food was, and still is. Thirty years ago the pizza was good at CDB's and it still is.And yes I had two slices of pizza as well.

I did say that I was going to watch what I eat.  Yeah, what can I say.  But I did cycle 21.0 miles and I did complete 80 sit-ups this morning.

Watched The Legend of Hercules yesterday.  My rating; fair to okay.  Some of the 3D and slow motion filming were not bad.  But just a typical Greek gods' type movie.  Hero, Father is Zeus, wicked king and brother, fight over girl dressed in white toga, mother is murdered, main character leads revolt, and then he wins the fight, wins the girl, and the film ends. Like I said, fair to okay.

Be healthy and enjoy your flock of turkeys,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment