Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 161 – (AD 387) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.3 Miles – 7,700 Miles in Louisiana on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Today I cycled 21.3 miles on my Schwinn 150. Grand total now 7,709.5 miles. Another objective reached.


I am located in Louisiana on Trosclair Road. And I am about 108 miles from my next Interlake address goal point. The above Google image was taken some six years ago. It sort of looks ancient. Have you ever wondered where technology will be six years from now?

Polar Vortex? Has that something to do with a cold winter? Was the phrase coined in the 2004 movie The Day After Tomorrow? Is someone crying “Wolf”? When did local meteorologists vie for Emmys, category weather? Can I get one for looking out my window?

The purpose of the Emmy® Awards is to recognize outstanding achievements in television…The annual presentation of these awards is intended to be an incentive for the continued pursuit of excellence for those working in television and to focus public attention on outstanding cultural, educational, technological, entertainment, news and informational achievements in television.

Focus public attention…” Man, it is cold. Maybe we will get colder… I think I know it will be colder. This green screen shows how cold it is going to get. Am I now focused? Didn’t we use to call him Jack Frost?

Middle third of the top of BW 2010 quilt and wall hanging top completed.  Check out details at Quilts SB.  A-New afghan/throw is 20 inches in length.

Be healthy and enjoy your flock of turkeys,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment