Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 160 – (AD 386) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.5 Miles – Gulf Beach Highway on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

And this morning it is cold in Tampa. The orchids are blooming, protected. And I had to machete a bunch of dwarf bananas. Guess I will have to string them up so they can ripen properly.

This morning I cycled 21.5 miles and burned 617 calories on my Schwinn 150. Total miles to date now equal 7,688.2.

I am now located in Louisiana headed east on LA-82 E/Gulf Beach Highway toward Riviera Lane.

Finished part two of The Brass Teapot. Okay modern day type fable.

Not much on schedule today. And I am bored at this point. I’ve done my cycling, my sit-ups my 750 Words. Got two loads of laundry in the works. Got some work done on my A-New afghan/throw. I need to read something. Maybe just relax. I’m so bored, maybe leftovers for supper tonight.

Maybe I'll just watch the water in the Gulf on this crisp wintery Florida day. Or may be just the pool.

Be healthy and enjoy your flock of turkeys,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment