Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Day 100 ½ – (AD 1,005 ½) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Rest Day On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Six days pedaling, one day rest.  No Schwinn 170 today. I think that’s my agreed to schedule. And today is my day of rest. Based on my calculations I have about another 180 pedaling days remaining to complete my overall Trek goal.

Siri tells me that I should be able to cross my finish line on July 7, 2016.

Personal computer back in the house, no real issue excepting dust…and dog hair. Rule of thumb, I keep saying, and I need to keep following, air clean-up and routine check-up every 6 months. Sounds better this morning.



Mini-Muffin Habit Challenge #2 – Another mix Martha White Wildberry. Contrary to the instructions I added 1 egg. Yes I am using mixes as I begin this challenge to allow me to get the feel of the making and the baking processes.

Oh yeah.  I was asked "Why the minis?"  Bloody easy answer. "I won't be stuffing down two standard-sized ones.  I've spent 3 years losing the 12+" on my waist.  Ya think I'm gonna reverse that."

Didn’t take a picture of last night's supper but it was definitely something that I would repeat again, and again. Think it’s the Soya Sauce and the 20 minutes simmering that makes the difference. And my early morning blood sugar dropped 4 points. Bachi’s Braised Minced Beef Patties with Onions and Green Peppers, Latkes, and Lima Beans. Of course, Chocolate Chip mini-muffins for dessert.


(Oh yeah, the image is from Jewish Cooking by Marlena Spieler.)

Today dealing with and watching two of The Pack carefully.  One had a seizure.  He's okay.  The other, paraphimosis.  He's fine now.  Dog ownership = Responsibilities.  And bloody hell, they can't tell you what's wrong...

This is my 1,086th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 81,137 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim