Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Day 100 ½ – (AD 1,005 ½) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Rest Day On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Six days pedaling, one day rest.  No Schwinn 170 today. I think that’s my agreed to schedule. And today is my day of rest. Based on my calculations I have about another 180 pedaling days remaining to complete my overall Trek goal.

Siri tells me that I should be able to cross my finish line on July 7, 2016.

Personal computer back in the house, no real issue excepting dust…and dog hair. Rule of thumb, I keep saying, and I need to keep following, air clean-up and routine check-up every 6 months. Sounds better this morning.



Mini-Muffin Habit Challenge #2 – Another mix Martha White Wildberry. Contrary to the instructions I added 1 egg. Yes I am using mixes as I begin this challenge to allow me to get the feel of the making and the baking processes.

Oh yeah.  I was asked "Why the minis?"  Bloody easy answer. "I won't be stuffing down two standard-sized ones.  I've spent 3 years losing the 12+" on my waist.  Ya think I'm gonna reverse that."

Didn’t take a picture of last night's supper but it was definitely something that I would repeat again, and again. Think it’s the Soya Sauce and the 20 minutes simmering that makes the difference. And my early morning blood sugar dropped 4 points. Bachi’s Braised Minced Beef Patties with Onions and Green Peppers, Latkes, and Lima Beans. Of course, Chocolate Chip mini-muffins for dessert.


(Oh yeah, the image is from Jewish Cooking by Marlena Spieler.)

Today dealing with and watching two of The Pack carefully.  One had a seizure.  He's okay.  The other, paraphimosis.  He's fine now.  Dog ownership = Responsibilities.  And bloody hell, they can't tell you what's wrong...

This is my 1,086th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 81,137 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment