Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, December 7, 2015

Day 98 – (AD 1,003) – 23.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 23.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Do you care about the totals? 21,245.9 miles; 34,192.0 kilometers. I do. 85.3% of my total goal completed. If you think I am going to give up now, you’re balmy. And I am not referring to the weather.



I am now located at S1, 45, 17047 Vado Ligure SV, Italy.

Just read this…


And The Pack just likes the warmth of December 6th, 2015.

Radar - Ready

Max - Bebop

Bella and Tinker


Supper last night - Chicken Stew Provençal and fresh Sourdough Bread.  Early morning fasting blood sugar count 99.



Our new quilt is pieced together. Shush, It’s a secret.

This is my 1,082nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 80,943 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim