Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, December 7, 2015

Day 98 – (AD 1,003) – 23.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 23.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Do you care about the totals? 21,245.9 miles; 34,192.0 kilometers. I do. 85.3% of my total goal completed. If you think I am going to give up now, you’re balmy. And I am not referring to the weather.



I am now located at S1, 45, 17047 Vado Ligure SV, Italy.

Just read this…


And The Pack just likes the warmth of December 6th, 2015.

Radar - Ready

Max - Bebop

Bella and Tinker


Supper last night - Chicken Stew Provençal and fresh Sourdough Bread.  Early morning fasting blood sugar count 99.



Our new quilt is pieced together. Shush, It’s a secret.

This is my 1,082nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 80,943 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment