Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Day 100 – (AD 1,005) – 23.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Past Genoa On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

I pedaled this morning on my Schwinn 170 another 23.2 miles. And today is my 100th day pedaling in my Part IV of Jim's Trek.

This morning I passed my next destination and goal point, Genoa. I think I am headed in a sort of westerly direction.


According to Google Maps I am pinpointed on the SS1 at 8, 16036 Recco GE, Italy.



Phone rings this morning. I answer.

"Hello am not selling anything." "Who is this?" "This is Pam. I am not selling anything." "Who do you represent?" "This is Pam with R.A.. I am not selling or trying to sell you anything." "I'm not interested."

Click. For bloody once I would like to hear, from the other end of the telephone line and unsolicited phone call,

"This is so-and-so. I am with this company and I have called your number to try and get you to listen to my sales pitch."

Maybe I would listen.

Hell, I wouldn't.

Click.

I have now found a new viewing companion when I pedal my fitness cycle.  It is The Code. "In Lindara, a small town in remote New South Wales, two aboriginal teens are missing..."


Started a new habit challenge - Mini-Muffins. #1 - Chocolate Chocolate Chip Minis. 65 batches to go.

This one's a mix, 1st trial. Somewhat dry, but edible.



And Grandy's pin-basting our new Shush CK. 1st time incorporating a panel, and I had to make sure off-center. Follow our work at Quilts SB and Quilts SB Facebook.

This is my 1,085th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 80,998 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim