Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Day 100 – (AD 1,005) – 23.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Past Genoa On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

I pedaled this morning on my Schwinn 170 another 23.2 miles. And today is my 100th day pedaling in my Part IV of Jim's Trek.

This morning I passed my next destination and goal point, Genoa. I think I am headed in a sort of westerly direction.


According to Google Maps I am pinpointed on the SS1 at 8, 16036 Recco GE, Italy.



Phone rings this morning. I answer.

"Hello am not selling anything." "Who is this?" "This is Pam. I am not selling anything." "Who do you represent?" "This is Pam with R.A.. I am not selling or trying to sell you anything." "I'm not interested."

Click. For bloody once I would like to hear, from the other end of the telephone line and unsolicited phone call,

"This is so-and-so. I am with this company and I have called your number to try and get you to listen to my sales pitch."

Maybe I would listen.

Hell, I wouldn't.

Click.

I have now found a new viewing companion when I pedal my fitness cycle.  It is The Code. "In Lindara, a small town in remote New South Wales, two aboriginal teens are missing..."


Started a new habit challenge - Mini-Muffins. #1 - Chocolate Chocolate Chip Minis. 65 batches to go.

This one's a mix, 1st trial. Somewhat dry, but edible.



And Grandy's pin-basting our new Shush CK. 1st time incorporating a panel, and I had to make sure off-center. Follow our work at Quilts SB and Quilts SB Facebook.

This is my 1,085th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 80,998 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment