Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Day 109 – (AD 1,014) – 22.7 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Yes Even Today On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,




Okay, okay. Yes I am experiencing an electronic birthday.






Google Search has a composition above the search box indicating my birthday. 



The little drag-on-man in Google Maps is holding a balloon and when I hoover the cursor to drag him to my virtual map position a bubble comes up and states “Happy Birthday Jim!

This is an electronic age. On my 64th I can reliably say “big brother” is watching. George Orwell, thank you very much. I am not, as yet, a conspiracy theorist.

Conspiracy theorists aren’t "mad" they just have certain “intellectual character traits” that make them believe certain things, a professor has said.

Yes this is the opening line of Caroline Mortimer’s article “What turns someone into a conspiracy theorist?...” (Independent, July 2015)

This morning I was able to get in my exercise pedaling on my Schwinn 170. I cycled 22.7 miles. I have now crossed the 21,503.8 mile-mark. And I still have 13.6% of my grand total to go.



I am now located , according to Google Maps, at SP46, 2245, 53014 Monteroni D'arbia SI, Italy.

My questions now - Is my reality real?  Is my virtual Trek real?

Thank you, all.

This is my 1,096th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 81,797 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim