Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Day 109 – (AD 1,014) – 22.7 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Yes Even Today On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,




Okay, okay. Yes I am experiencing an electronic birthday.






Google Search has a composition above the search box indicating my birthday. 



The little drag-on-man in Google Maps is holding a balloon and when I hoover the cursor to drag him to my virtual map position a bubble comes up and states “Happy Birthday Jim!

This is an electronic age. On my 64th I can reliably say “big brother” is watching. George Orwell, thank you very much. I am not, as yet, a conspiracy theorist.

Conspiracy theorists aren’t "mad" they just have certain “intellectual character traits” that make them believe certain things, a professor has said.

Yes this is the opening line of Caroline Mortimer’s article “What turns someone into a conspiracy theorist?...” (Independent, July 2015)

This morning I was able to get in my exercise pedaling on my Schwinn 170. I cycled 22.7 miles. I have now crossed the 21,503.8 mile-mark. And I still have 13.6% of my grand total to go.



I am now located , according to Google Maps, at SP46, 2245, 53014 Monteroni D'arbia SI, Italy.

My questions now - Is my reality real?  Is my virtual Trek real?

Thank you, all.

This is my 1,096th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 81,797 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment