Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Day 112 – (AD 1,017) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Avoiding the Christmas shoppers I pedaled 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170 this morning. My totals are now recorded at 21,574.5 miles; 34,720.9 kilometers.



I am, virtually, located this morning at Strada Capalbio Pescia Fiorentina, 5, 58011 Capalbio GR, Italy.

What does it mean that “Google is looking into launching a new mobile based messenger service underpinned by artificial intelligence”? According to Theo Priestley’s article in Forbes/Tech, Dec 23, 2015 “How it works exactly is still an unknown, but according to the WSJ, ‘instead of typing a query into Google’s search engine, users will send questions as text messages, to which chatbots will respond.’

And here is my question – If this is and will be possible, when and how will we know or not know that we are chatting or texting with a fem/guybot, complete with AI, who is substituting for the friend, or human, that we sort of think that we’re talking to? And if the friend is a social media acquaintance, how do we ascertain that that Facebook/Instagram/Twitter friend is truly of flesh, blood and bones?


It is the Holiday Season, and this morning my early fasting blood sugar count jumped 20 points.



Yes it was the Twistee Treat Brownie Boat that I wolfed down last night. Damn it was good. 

Suppose I could have done with a waffle raft instead…but I wanted the moist brownies, and the ice-cream, and the Maraschino cherries. But I was good, I asked the counter attendant to hold the whipped cream. (Just wanted to make sure that I did not consume any aerosol chemicals.)


Shuuush CK has been completed. The images have been taken. Now to write-up our journey. Here’s a peak.

Shuush CK, JSAB, 2015

Check our Quilts SB, shortly. (http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/)

This is my 1,099th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 81,937 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment